Thursday, April 14, 2005

Work sucks anyways!

I applied for a job about 2 weeks ago, I went in for a test and an interview last friday, I thought all went well since I did fine on the test. I got a letter in the mail today saying I didn't get accepted for the job. Pretty weird concidering all my friends who applied at that place ALL got accepted, I don't know anyone who got rejected.. until now.. but c'est la vie. I'll stay with my minimum wage merdish job I guess.. It's now been 15 places I applied in a year, and only getting accepted at one.. wow I guess my "going to school" (university) is not worth it, spending thousands of dollars a year just to get freaking minimum wage fast food restaurants, while I have friends who never graduated highschool and never will who have jobs that pay very well enough to be their careers for the rest of their lives.

Lucky them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home