Thursday, December 09, 2004

LIFE FREAKING SUCKS

I try and try and try to make friends, but I just can't keep any, I try making friends from my classes, try making friends of people I meet at socials/parties/etc and it just does not work! KEEPING friends is a whole other story.. I lose more friends than make, I lost my fucking best friend just a week ago because she would rather keep on dreaming that her ex boyfriend is going to come back to move in with her than me who was always there from her whenever she was pregnant (she's pregnant yet again), whenever she got cheated on, whenever she had emotional problems, etc. Her ex probably will end up moving back in for a few days then move back cuz he's a damn jerk and treats her like shit, he constantly talks shit about her behind his back, yet she still loves him.. some people.. people say that "you will always make better friends", I haven't made any friends in over half a year so I guess it's not true.

My love life is even worse.. haven't been in a relationship in almost 20 months, and was supposed to date a girl a month ago but then she turned into a bitch and started talking shit about me and that was the end of it.. I always pick the worst quality girls.. but that's all I can get... someday I'll find someone.....someday, may not be today, may not be tomorrow, may not be 10 years from now, but someday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home