Thursday, December 16, 2004

Done my finals

Finally done my final exams.. thought I'dd NEVER get through this semester.. but FINALLY DID!!!

I wrote my poli sci final test 2 weeks ago, my french test a week ago on monday, and my history exam tonight.. there were people done writing the exam half an hour after the exam began!! They definitely failed.. ah well, u dont study, u fail, unless if they're know-it-alls who can write quickly.. if so.. boo urns

There's a guy who keeps bragging about how he got an A/A+ on an assignments for history course, and he was bragging that he has the top mark and crud like that, he was still writing when I left... hopefully he fails lmao.. jk

The first question I did was on "Why did the colonies that make up Canada decide not to join the US revolution", I didn't get my point across probably.. i described the situation why they didnt, and the 2nd question was "why didn't the aboriginal population kick europeans off their land", mainly giving examples such as inferior technology, needing europeans to trade after a certain point in time, etc

wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home